I am pleased to announce that I will be standing in the London Mayor and Assembly list elections on 7th May 2020 as an Independent candidate. London desperately needs a change after 4 years of rapidly increasing crime and suffocating political correctness under the current Mayor.
My top priorities for London are:
MAKE LONDON SAFE AGAIN
· 6,000 more police officers for London
· End politically correct policing
· Increase stop and search
· Zero-tolerance for knife crime and carrying weapons
· Deport foreign criminals
DEFEND FREE SPEECH
· Close the ‘Online Hate Crime Hub’: prioritise real crime not ‘thought crime’
· Stop wasting police time investigating 'non-crime hate incidents'
· End 'buffer zones' targetting pro-life supporters
UNBLOCK OUR ROADS
· No more cycle superhighways on trunk routes
· Unblock the Embankment
· Build the Silvertown tunnel
END THE WAR ON MOTORISTS
· No ULEZ expansion
· No LEZ charge increases
· No pay-as-you-go road pricing
PROTECT OUR HERITAGE and ENVIRONMENT
· Celebrate British culture and achievements
· Protect pubs and historic buildings from ‘regeneration’
· End densification and the uncontrolled construction of ugly tower blocks
· Protect the green belt and Metropolitan Open Land
· No more construction on GLA/TfL owned green land and car parks
SUPPORT OUR BLACK CABS
· Bring back Euro 6 diesel taxis
· Keep the 15-year taxi licence
London Assembly Member
I was elected onto the London Assembly in May 2016, and am a member of the Education, Environment, Fire & Emergency, Housing and Transport committees at City Hall.
I sit in the Assembly in the Brexit Alliance Group.
I have written over 50 articles on topics from knife crime to free speech to the Windrush scandal for titles such as Breitbart, The Bruges Group, The Salisbury Review and The Conservative Woman.
I also have my own political blog.
Before entering politics, I was a Chemistry teacher for over 15 years and taught in both state and private schools in Hampshire, Botswana, London, Hertfordshire, Bosnia-Herzegovina, New York and Bermuda.
I was UKIP's Education Spokesman from November 2016 to December 2018.